An Introduction: Welcome to My Diary
Welcome to my Diary: Here’s what you can expect from my blog
Hi there, welcome inside the mind of a young teenage girl! This is my personal corner of the internet where all things
books, music, relationships and inner and outer beauty collides.
My name is Lola Bloom, a teen who loves getting lost in other worldly stories - that is if I’m not buried in school work,
watching my favorite shows, hanging out with friends, or discovering new music. As you could maybe tell, I am one
hell of a normal teenager. That is why I named my blog “The World of Lola Bloom”. I am no extraordinary teen with
all the answers to how to become the prettiest girl in school, or how to get a boyfriend… but I might have some
answers on how you can get your mind off things. How to free yourself from the outside world for just a moment.
Another reason why I called it “The World of Lola Bloom”, is because the second you step inside this world you are free to be who you are. To express yourself, to indulge in your interests and improve the truly important part of yourself: the mind.
I was really close to calling the blog “Living Between Worlds” but decided against it. Why? Well, books are a big part of
me. Something you will most likely find coincides with my upcoming content. I wanted my little corner of the digital
world to reflect the feeling of living in multiple worlds at once. That is what books are to me.
But I don’t just love books! No, I love so much more. I could write for hours about the people I love and things I love to
do, but I won’t - yet. Music has held a place in my heart for as long as I can remember; even as a toddler I insisted my dad
would put this grand stereo system (with a CD player, of course) in my princess and Winnie the pooh themed room.
Maybe I’ll dig up a photo for you, sometime. I’ll definitely share some opinions quite soon.
There is so much more I love, like self-care and my friends. From me, you should expect nothing less than positivity, but I
will also be realistic. Life is a grand gift, granted to us by whomever you choose to believe in. Still, the challenges are
thrown at us, and don’t think for a moment that I will pretend that they don’t exist!
Here, I will discuss all things related to beauty and mental health, relationships, being a girl, the newest happenings in
music, book recommendations… and so on! I can’t wait to share my love, and hopefully receive some back.
I’m eager to know - what book, song, or even makeup product has you so infatuated you think of it daily? Don’t forget to
let me know, and I can’t wait to write to you again!๐๐
[Images sourced from pinterest and artwork by Emmzonn]
Comments
Post a Comment